We have over 25 years of Safari Experience and can take you to any wildlife or birdwatching destination in Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka Safari Destinations:
- Yala National Park
- Udawalawe National Park
- Wilpattu National Park
- Bundala National Park (Birds)
- Kumuna National Park
- Minneriya & Kaudulla National Parks
- Wasgamuwa National Park
- Horton Plains National Park
- Gal Oya National Park
- Maduru Oya National Park
- Nilgala Forest Reserve (Birds)
- Sinharaja Forest Reserve (Birds)
- Kalawewa Nature Reserve (Elephants)
- Kanneliya Forest Reserve (Birds)
Sri Lanka Safari Costs and Options:
Individual Costs (National Parks):
- Safari jeep (Up to 6 people) with experienced driver/guide:
- Full Day: USD$85
- Half Day: USD$45
- Entry Fees:
- Foreign Adult: USD$25 per person
- Foreign Child: USD$18 per person
- Sri Lankan meals and refreshments:
- Half Day: USD$4 per person.
- Full Day: USD$8 per person.
- Professional English Speaking Safari Guide:
- Half Day: USD$35
- Full Day: USD$60
- From USD$50 per double room per night with breakfast.
- On Application.
Includes: Safari Jeep, entry fees, meals and refreshments.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
- Prices may vary depending on location and government pricing changes (fuel, taxes, etc.).
- Child prices for above packages on request.
- Safaris in Nature Reserves are slightly cheaper.
We also have other packages with some or all of the above options. Send us the size of your group and how many days you would like and we can put an entire package together for you including safari jeep, acccomodation, meals and entry fees.
To make a booking, for a quote or for more details, please contact us by clicking on the buttons below:
All images are property of Shane W.G. Bayley and Isle of Smiles, Sri Lanka.