Isle of Smiles Wild
Guided Wildlife, Birdwatching, Nature, Camping and Photography Safaris
Sri Lanka is blessed with an abundance of wildlife and birds. No trip to Sri Lanka is complete without a wildlife safari. As you travel into Sri Lanka’s National Parks and Nature Reserves, you will see elephant, water buffalo, monkeys, spotted deer, wild boar, jackal, crocodiles, all kinds of migratory and endemic birds and many more species. If you are lucky, you will see leopard, sambar (elk) and sloth bear too. Our safari jeep operators and trackers have excellent knowledge of all the animals, birds and their habits. We can also provide an experienced wildlife guide to enhance your safari experience.
- Yala National Park
- Udawalawe National Park
- Wilpattu National Park
- Bundala National Park (Birds)
- Minneriya & Kaudulla National Parks (Elephants)
- Wasgamuwa National Park
- Horton Plains National Park
- Gal Oya National Park
- Sinharaja Forest Reserve (Birds)
- Kalawewa Nature Reserve (Elephants)
Eagles, Hawks & Buzzards
Isle of Smiles Wild Wildlife, Birdwatching, Nature, Camping and Photography Safari Options:
- Safari at an individual national park or nature reserve or multiple national parks or nature reserves as part of a packaged tour with accommodation, transport and other excursions.
- Safari at an individual national park or nature reserve or multiple national parks or nature reserves with accommodation and transport at that destination.
- Safari only at one or more national parks or nature reserves.
- Guide for your wildlife, birdwatching, camping, nature or photography safari.
- Meals and refreshments during your safari.
All images are property of Isle of Smiles, Sri Lanka.