Sri Lanka is blessed with an abundance of wildlife and birds. No trip to Sri Lanka is complete without a wildlife safari. As you travel into Sri Lanka’s National Parks and Nature Reserves, you will see elephant, water buffalo, monkeys, spotted deer, wild boar, jackal, crocodiles, all kinds of reptiles, migratory and endemic birds and many more species. If you are lucky, you will see leopard, sambar (elk) and sloth bear too. Our guides and safari jeep operators have excellent knowledge of all the animals, birds and their habits.
- Yala National Park
- Udawalawe National Park
- Wilpattu National Park
- Bundala National Park
- Minneriya & Kaudulla National Parks
- Wasgamuwa National Park
- Horton Plains National Park
- Gal Oya National Park
- Sinharaja Forest Reserve (Birds)
- Kalawewa Nature Reserve (Elephants)
Eagles, Hawks & Buzzards
Wildlife Safari Options:
- Guided safaris at individual or multiple national parks or nature reserves as part of a packaged tour including accommodation, transport and other excursions.
- Safari package at individual or multiple national parks or nature reserves with accommodation and transport at that location only.
- Safari only at one or more national parks or nature reserves.
- Glamping and camping.
All images are property of Shane W.G. Bayley and Isle of Smiles, Sri Lanka.