With Wildlife Photographer – Shane W.G. Bayley.
Witness one of the world’s biggest elephant herds at “The Gathering” at Minneriya and Kaudulla National Parks with Isle of Smiles founder and third generation Sri Lankan wildlife enthusiast and photographer, Shane W.G. Bayley.
Isle of Smiles Wild’s tour and safari packages with Shane’s knowledge of wildlife and photography will bring you closer to the wild experience. Shane will also explain the finer points of wildlife photography.
- August and September 2020
- 2 nights Accommodation on Full Board Basis
- Transport from Colombo in air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver.
- Game drive to Minneriya or Kaudulla National Parks.
- Park entry
- Safari guide (Shane Bayley)
- Safari jeep
Priced from Rs.25,000 per person. Minimum group 4 people. Hotel selection: Cinnamon Lodge or Amaara Forest.
Day 1 – Pick up and travel to Habarana. Check in at hotel.
Day 2 – Morning at leisure at the hotel. Afternoon Elephant Safari to witness “The Gathering” with wildlife photographer, Shane W.G. Bayley.
Day 3 – Morning at leisure at hotel. Afternoon travel to Colombo. End of tour.
Options (Extra cost on application):
1. Upgrade to Jetwing Vil Uyana with further optional Slender Loris excursion.
2. Excursion to Sigiriya or Dambulla Cave Temple or Village Experience Tour.
3. Experience agriculture on a Farm Tour.
Let us do the leg work and organise everything. We can even pick you up and drop you back at home. Just sit back and enjoy one of the best wildlife experiences in Sri Lanka.
Contact us at: https://isleofsmilessrilanka.com/contact/
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or message us from our social media accounts (below).
Photos and video by Shane W. Bayley.